Ballarat Diocesan Catholic Schools and Colleges embrace the mission of the Church by welcoming the enrolment of all students and families who want to experience our hospitality.
Application for enrolment of your child at St. Joseph’s Primary School means that you are choosing a Catholic Education, which requires a commitment to support the vision and aims of the St. Joseph’s Primary School and a willingness to co-operate in their implementation.
Download our Enrolment Form
2020 Information Tours
All interested parents and guardians are invited to attend a Foundation 2020 Information Session and Tour of our school facilities. These sessions are directed at an adult level and run for one hour. We encourage you to register your interest by contacting the school office.
|10:00 am||Tuesday 21st May, 2019|
|11:45 am||Wednesday 22nd May, 2019|
|10:00 am||Thursday 23rd May, 2019|
|7:00 pm||Wednesday 29th May, 2019|
2020 Enrolment Period
Our enrolments open on Monday 3rd June 2019 and close at 4pm on Friday 21st June 2019.
School Information Handboook
Download our 2020 Information Handbook
The St. Joseph’s Primary School Advisory Council has a set of priorities to ensure that Catholic children living within the St. Joseph’s Parish, Warrnambool, have a place available to them in St. Joseph’s Primary School.
- By law, children must have turned five by the 30th of April in their Foundation year of schooling.
- Enrolment of Children under the minimum school starting age is not recommended and special permission must be obtained from the Director of Catholic Education Ballarat.
- Applications for enrolment are called for.
- Application for Enrolment is made through St. Joseph’s Primary School Office.
- Enrolment is offered.
- Letters of an enrolment placement offered at St. Joseph’s Primary School.
- Parents/Guardians of children beginning school the following year will be invited to a meeting.
- Foundation students will participate in an Orientation Program prior to commencing at St. Joseph’s Primary School.
Students transferring from another School
When a student transfers from another school an official transfer form is required. Copies of the student’s Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, Immunisation Certificate, Reports and Record card are required.
Please complete an Enrolment Inquiry and our Principal will be in contact with you.
A Catholic child is defined as a child in which he/she has been baptised Catholic. A baptism certificate is required at enrolment (if applicable).